BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Kamis, 17 Februari 2011

INVITATION (WRITTEN)


Most spore invitation are in the farm of question they often begin with will,would,would you like to,would you care to,etc
  •   Offerins invitation
  •   Would you like to come to the restaurant this evening?
  •   Will you join us?
  •   Would you care to have dinner with us tonight?
  •   Could you come to a party at my place tomorrow?
  • I wander whether you would care to come on a picnic with us next week?
Accepting invitation :

Yes,I’d love very much.
Thank you.
Yes,with pleasure.
Reffusing :

If you don’t mind,i’d rather not.
Thank you,i’m busy,may be next time.
I have got another appointment.
I’m sorry.
I’ve lost to work to do.

Example :
Putri     : “Could you come to a party at my place tomorrow ?”
Reza     : “Yes with my pleasure, I’II Be there on time.”


Invitation Verbal

Example:
ü  We want to invite you to come to our house
ü  Can you come to my restaurant?
ü  Are you free tonight?
Accepting (menerima) :
o   I like that
o   That sounds good
o   Thank you for inviting
Refusing (menolak) :
  • I like that but I can’t
  • I’m very sorry for not able to come
  • Sorry, I’m very busy

Example invitation formal :
















Example informal :

0 komentar: