BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 01 Desember 2010

PRESENT TENSE

I always go to school every day ....
Already know what form this ... Yep .. that’s right .. This form of the Present Tense ...
Jump aja ya ....
Simple Present Tense explain the incident / event that occurred today in a simple form that has nothing to do with time.
 Positive Sentence Patterns:
§
I / We / You / They + infinitive (V1
¬)
He / She / It + infinitive (V1) + s / es

Example:
1. To explain the actions taken by customs
• He drinks coffee every day afternoon
• I get up every day at four o'clock
2. To explain the general truth
• The sun rises in the east
• The day shines bay
3. In the sentence that starts from the word fun here and there
• Here goes
• There are many Things to be done
 Negative Sentence Patterns
§
I / You / They / We + do + not + (V1)
He / she / It + does + not + (V1)
Example:
• They Do not help me
• She does'nt work today

 Question Sentence Patterns
§
 I / We / They / You
è
Do + Subject + (V1)
 He / She / It
è
Does + Subject + (V1)
Example:
• Do you love me?
• Does He work you had homework?

0 komentar: